We are always interested in speaking to journalists, bloggers and writers who would like to review what we do and provide for their media outlets. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements and to arrange access to high resolution images. Some of our media coverage can be found below:
- REPELLOR© reporting another successful product innovation award for our Client DMC Fins 2016.
- Platemate© reporting another successful innovation award for our Client Platemate Australia 2016.
- Dynamic Business reporting our services provided to Australian Gift & Homewares Association 2011.
- Hunter Business Review reporting our Innovation services to the Hunter region of New South Wales 2011.
- Australian Gift Guide reporting on our partnering with Australian Gift & Homewares Association to support start-ups 2010.
- Australian Gift & Homewares Association partnering with CRE8BIZ to support provide Business Coaching & Advice to their members 2010.
- World Universit interviews CRE8BIZ on their careers series: How do I become a Grant Writer?
- Next Big Thing national award for innovation.
- News Maker discusses creative business solutions provide by CRE8BIZ 2010.
- Anthill’s Me, ‘tall poppy’? Thanks! 2010.
- My Small Business interviews CRE8BIZ on “Think outside the box” 2009.
- Successful clients on the ABC New Inventors:
Mechanical Boat Stacker is a racking machine that moves rowing boats up and down with the touch of a button. This then removes the risks of manually lifting boats in and out of static boat racks from above head height.
Tremma vibrato bridge creates vibrato for electric guitars and suits all genres of music.
Easy Hammer is a trolley that clamps and supports various types of jackhammers so that the user may position themselves comfortably behind the trolley and push the jackhammer along.
Vulcan Wheel is an ergonomically designed one-piece extruded aluminium wheelchair wheel for use in general travel and sport. The unique Vulcan design has streamlined both the push rim and wheel rim of a conventional wheelchair wheel and provides the user with maximum surface area to push.